Thursday, November 1, 2012

Winter's Here! NOT!

One week ago today we got up to
this cold white stuff on the ground
 
What is this Mom??
I wasn't sure what to do with it
so I tried to eat it of course!
 
Later that evening it snowed some more
and I tried to catch the snowflakes in my mouth!
(where was the camera Mom??)
 
So now I am all ready for winter with my
new winter coat but the snow is all gone
and it is almost 70 degrees!
 
Sheesh!!
 
 
That's Idaho!!
 
We are the PugRanch Kids
Bailey, Hazel & Greta

5 comments:

  1. I tell ya what, the weather here in Alabama is flip flopping too. I (Kitty) shiver if it is below 80 degrees as I am sort of a diva. But you pugs look so snazzy in your jackets that you should just wear them anyway and turn on some AC :)

    Kitty+Coco

    ReplyDelete
  2. What weirdo weather, huh?
    We had 80s last week and rain today. Normally we have our best weather this time of year with 70 degree weather and light breezes.
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a big fan of the cold weather but that coat looks great on you!
    Love,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bailey, Hazel & Greta!

    Thanks for stopping past Short Tails. I'm doing great. This month has been busy, Arnie stayed with me for the month of October, Whoo hoo!

    Congratulations on your new blog. I like the pink coat & the snow. Hopefully I will get to see some at Christmas when I go see my Grandma & Grandpa.

    Can't wait to see more posts.

    Hugs,
    Suki

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are not fans of that white stuff. But we do love your coat! Maybe we got your cold. It was 80 last week, now it's in the 40's. We are not fans.

    ReplyDelete