Monday, April 22, 2019

Mabel's Weekend


Mom has gotten lost in memories.
 As she goes through pictures
 she see's not only Angel Hazel
 but our Angel's Greta and Bailey.

While she is still putting together a post for dear Hazel 
I thought I would share with you 
what I did Friday and Saturday


Mom & I went to a TeaCup Dog Agility Trial!
These trials are for small dogs and are more laid back than an AKC trial. A great place to get experience.
You can win ribbons even if you don't get a qualifying score towards a title. 

Friday was beautiful weather, sunny and warm
Saturday was cloudy and breezy but still a nice day



This is me on the dog walk

We did 3 runs each day
1 Game and 2 Standard runs


On Friday we took too much time on the Game 
but I still got a blue ribbon
My 2 standard runs were pawsome!
both qualifying scores and 2 more blue ribbons!

On Saturday I had one fault in each of my standard runs
I missed the contact area coming down the A frame
and I took a wrong jump but still got blue ribbons

In the final game I hesitated a little too long
 going into the last tunnel
and we missed time by 1.58 seconds.
A pretty red ribbon for that run! 

Mom was very proud of me
It was good for both of us to get out and have some fun.
We hope to do another Teacup trial in the fall and maybe I can finish the Beginner Standard title. 


The PugRanch Kid
Mabel

17 comments:

  1. Hooray for you Mabel! What a champ you are! We're glad you had a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so proud of you, Mabel!! You are pug-tastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So please you and your Mom had fun. You are doing a grand job Mabel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is always a good idea to tackle those challenges with the idea of having fun. We would say you did quite well - look at ALL those special ribbons!!! Congrats, Mabel.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well....we are very impressed with your ribbons. We think getting out and having some fun is probably what is needed at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hari om
    My word, Mabel, you will need a new wall built if you keep scoring ribbons like that! Hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to you and your mom, Mabel. You both did a great job and it sounds like you had fun along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mabel look at you...you are so well balanced...but then I knew that.
    I love the name TeaCup Dog Agility Trial! Such a fun name.
    You and your sweet mom deserved a fun weekend.
    Hugs to you both and Dad too
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay Mabel!! It's nice to see you out having fun, and you did such a good job!
    Seeing the picture of you is getting me even more excited to see you!!!
    Smoochies!
    Arty

    ReplyDelete
  10. We know that Hazel was with you every step of the way. A big tip of the tail to you our Grand Champion

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOWSA GURL!!! That is FABulous! I loves the name of your event! It sure looked like you gurls had a fun weekend. I am sure Hazel was barkin' her approval!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats mabel!!! you are such a fabulous pup! and that was nice to go to that trial together and to spend a good time there... hugs to you all and much more of this wonderful ribbons ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Look at all of your beautiful ribbons! Congratulations to you and your mom, Mabel!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wowza, you've got SO many ribbons! You're so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, look at all that ribbon loot! Well done Mable! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great way to spend the weekend! And look at all your ribbons! I would love to run agility with you, Mabel, but Mommy says not while we are doing Freestyle dance (she would get too confused). Xox Xena

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mabel we are so proud of you and your mom... Your heart hurts as much as your mom and dads heart does,,, but your all working together,, to help your mind try to find some joy.. So proud of you Mabel,, you did so good at the Tea Cups! You are are super star! I wish I could play like you!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete