Last week two of our friends passed
the Sunshine Award on to us!
we love Retro Rover - their blog is a great mix of vintage (clothes, movies, pictures), dogs (she has 5, 3 of them pugs) and delicious recipes for peeps and pet friendly yummies too! If you have not met them
head over and check them out
And our buddy Frank the Tank always makes us smile with his wonderful walkies through his beautiful countryside in Wales and his adventures with his best friend, Bionic Ernie.
We are supposed to tell you 10 things about ourselves
so here goes!
1. Bailey loves to watch TV, he knows which commercials have dogs or cats in them and will bark loudly at them. He likes action shows but does not like sports. Hazel & I don't care except if there are sirens, then Hazel will howl (sort of, more like a woo woo)
2. Hazel likes to tease company with a bone. She rarely chews on them but when company arrives the first thing she does is grab a bone and show it to them. But if they try to take it she backs off, her tail wagging like crazy. She will do this continually - here look at my bone, butt don't touch it!
3. When I, Greta, was just a puppy, mom would give me a chew bone at certain times to keep me occupied. It is now part of my everyday routine. I
demand expect my chew in the morning while Mom is fixing her hair and makeup and again in the evening about 8:30.
4. All three of us have passed the Canine Good Citizen Test and have the Rally Novice title. Bailey has his Beginner Novice Obedience title and Hazel has the Companion Dog obedience title
5. Hazel LOVES cherry tomatoes and dandelions. She will scour the yard popping the tops off the dandelions.
6. Bailey HATES fireworks. He will bark and bark and bark.
7. Mom took ballroom dancing lessons when she was young and she and her partner won fifth place in the state of California for their age group. Ha! just threw that in there!
8. Hazel's best friend was a Scottish Deerhound named Piper. They met in puppy class, when they were both small. As Piper grew in to a HUGE doggy, their love for each other also grew. They would get so excited to see each other, Hazel would get up and wrap her paws around Piper's neck, and he would lay down so they could nuzzle each other. Sadly Piper went to the Rainbow Bridge 2 years ago.
9. When Hazel and I are outside we like to have stand offs. I will watch from afar if she is going potty, sometimes crouch down like a cat waiting to pounce. Hazel will stare back at me for a minute then we race at each other. Sometime I don't wait for Hazel, I go for the surprise attack!
10. We love being part of blogville. You all bring sunshine to our lives just by being you and sharing your adventures with us. And we love sharing our lives with you.
We hope everyone will be seeing some sunshine soon!!
We are the PugRanch Kids
Bailey, Hazel & Greta