Saturday, August 15, 2015

Prayers for My Daughters Family




Fires started yesterday where our Daughter lives
in Orofino, ID and surrounding areas. 


visiting in June

Thankfully last night the winds were going in the opposite direction of their home but they are without power


Our Grandson's summer job is with the 
Clearwater Forest Protection Agency so he is out
there helping fight the fire.

I did hear from my daughter this morning
The wind has stopped for now, still no power
Austin was home at 2 am for some rest and 
back out at 8 am

Please keep them and their neighbors in your prayers


Thank you friends

Linda & Stan
Bailey, Hazel & Mabel



10 comments:

  1. Absolutely.
    Let us know if we can do anything to help her family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda...my goodness I am so very sorry and I will for sure keep everyone in my prayers and thoughts. I will add this to the POTP too.
    Lots of hugs I know the mom in you is frantic!!
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, that is not good. You have all the sibe vibes we can muster and Mom iss ending lots of prayers and good thoughts. We hope your son and daughter and families stay totally safe and suffer no loss.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari Om
    On to POTP listing!!! Blessings to all... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. We will pray your family will be safe! It has to be scary to have a fire nearby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our thoughts go out to them. We wish we could send them some of our rain.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We will. Hope that wind dies down. Fires are so horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no! We'll be thinking about you and hope everyone stays safe.

    ReplyDelete