Friday, June 26, 2015

FFHT and a Leibster Award!

Hi my friends!



Confession time - Our Mom has been really slacking!
You see over the last 87 several months, we have received a few awards from friends
 and we have not acknowledged them.
I knew I needed a good excuse - but most of them were before my arrival here and Mom says that work and life and then time goes by and yada, yada, yada.  
That is no excuse Mom!!  
Any ways we want to thank our friends for these awards

The Versatile Award - Thank you  Foley Monster and Pocket!
Influential Award - Thank you  Finley!
Liebster Award - Thank you  Finley, Bentley and Pierre !

And most recently the Liebster Award from Whitley the Westie !


Thank you Whitley!

Thank you to all of our friends for thinking of us!

I am going to tell you some random facts about me
then I will answer Whitley's questions


1. My pug mom's name is Elaine and my pug dad was named Jerry

2. My "official" name is "Maybe She's Mabelene"


3. My knicknames are Mabes, Little Girl, Skinny Minny and my most recent is Little Miss Bossy Pants


4. At night I usually sleep right in the middle between Mom & Dad


5. I am the only pug that Mom has ever had that doesn't seem to mind having my nails trimmed - I know -weird huh?? 


6. I love to meet new people but little peeps kinda freak me out. I try to hide when the youngest grandpeep (4yrs old) comes over. Must be the extra energy he gives off.


7. I am an early riser.  As soon as the sun starts coming up I think it is time to get up. The alarm goes off at 5:40 am, but it is all the peeps can do to keep me in bed that long - even on the weekends! BOL!


Whitley's Questions 


1. What are your favoritest treat?

I am not a picky girl - I love about anything that the peeps give me. Mom gave me my first himalayan chew the other day and it is pretty pawsome!
2. What are your favoritest toy?
My Monkey, I love to chew on the end of his tail. It gets all soaked with slobber and I drag him by the tail to mom so she can feel the wet gooey tail. She does not really appreciate that - I don't know why. And this weekend she gave my monkey a tail dock, cause I had kinda wore out the end. There is still enough to chew on though!
3.  Has ya ever killed anything?
Only my monkey's tail BOL! I did get ahold of a dead mouse once that looked like an owl had eaten and regurgetated. FREAKED Mom out! Dad had to pry it out of my mouth. HA HA!
4.  How barky is ya?  Quiet, medium, loud, or Whitley-level?
mmmmm I would say medium,   Bailey is loud!, Hazel is usually quiet. 
5.  Do ya get scared of storms or does ya ignore em?
They only thing that bothers me during a storm is MOM when she thinks I need to go out in the rain and potty. Actually they don't make us go out if it is a bad storm - they shut the door so we can't go out. When I was really little I did not like the wind - which can blow pretty hard here.  I tried to get as close to the ground as I could, mom says it looked pretty funny.
6.  What are your favorite nap spot?
Wherever Mom and Dad are - we have several dog beds around the house to choose from. In the evening I am usually on the couch with Mom & Dad. Oh I also help Dad take naps on the couch on the weekends! That is an important job you know
7.  Do ya like summer better or winter?
Well, this will be my first summer so I am not sure yet.  I must say I do not like the cold. Mom was worried when they brought me home in January that it would be harder for me to learn to potty outside. But it seemed to be easier because when it is real cold the only reason you go outside is to potty and I learned to get it done and get back in where it was warm.
8.  Who are your favorite peep?
Well I love both my Mom & Dad pretty equally with a slight lean towards Mom. That is probably because she takes me to training classes and stuff and feeds me breakfast. I do love my Dad too - he is great for playing a little rougher sometimes and is a good napping buddy. 
9.  What are da furthest from home ya has ever been?
When we went on our road trip a few weeks ago, it was 500 miles each way! It was worth the long days drive to go and meet the human daughter and family and  Hazel's family. It was my first time to meet them - I think they liked me!
10.  Do ya like baffs?
My life experience is short here also. We are short haired so we don't get bathed too often. I was not too sure what was happening but the towel rub afterward was pawsome! I did better with my second bath, but I was still ready to get out of the tub and get that towel rub.
11.  Do ya ever watch TV?
Nope, I don't pay any attention to it unless there is some weird sound. Bailey watches TV but not as much as he used to - he can't jump up on the couch anymore where he would fluff his pillows up and rest his head to watch. He still notices when there are puppers and kitties on the TV and barks at them.


Thanks again to all our friends! 
We love you and treasure your friendship!

We are the PugRanch Kids
Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

26 comments:

  1. Little Miss Bossy Pants..HeHe...I wonders HOW you got that name????
    Great answers Mabel, I luffs learning more about my furfriends
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mabel!
    Wow, congrats on all of the cool awards! I like your info and I bet that monkey toy is great fun. BOL I'm like Leah, chuckling about your nickname.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Police Commish

    ReplyDelete
  3. MOL MOL MAYBE SHES MABELENE!! THAT IS SUCH A CREATIVE NAME....JUST TOO CUTE AND FOR SURE IS THE PURRFECT NAME FOR YOU.

    CONGRATS ON THE AWARDS. ALL MOMS ARE SLACK SOMETIMES BUT THEY USUALLY MAKE UP FOR IT IN TREATS AND KISSES
    HUGS MADI YOUR BFFF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh we loved reading all this about you an your family...little bossy pants...teehee that is Maggie Mae at our house, well ...that can be all of us. WE love your name.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to your award(s)!!! I like the official name... it sounds unique and it was picked for a super special girl... for you :o) I like to watch tv... maybe you just have to wait for a perfect show for little pugs?
    easy rider

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMD Mabel they call you Little Miss Bossy Pants??? We think if you DID wear Pants... they would have RUFFLES on them.... Just sayin...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your answers!! Xoxo MaddiethePug

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun to learn more about you!!


    wags
    Oreo

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh BTW wheres Hazels answers?? Im just askin....


    wags
    Oreo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done on all the awards Maybelene!
    Like all your answers, El is very loud for a little man but Dip is quiet, he also likes to watch dogs on tv and growl at them :)
    Dip and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your award Mabel!!! And we loved all your answers!
    You and I have something in common,,, !! We both like monkey tails!
    And I think its good to be bossy especailly when your the youngest.
    We hope to see more photos of you in your education classes!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  12. Miss Bossy Pants??!! Surely not! Sounds like you've settled in well....pawrents are well on the way to being trained. Great to hear more about you Mabel.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Mabel....Mama just loves your "Full Name", she is ancient and remembers those silly commercials. We loved learning even more about you!!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's always good to learn more about our friends and fellow Blogville citizens!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pawsome facts. At furst we didnt know how to pronounce your name, Mabel. Mommy has heard it pronounced two ways before from people. May-bel and Ma-bell. Now that you said your full name with Mabeline in it, we definately know how to pronounce it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on all your awards! What is it with Mom's not being appreciative of our soggy stuffies???

    Loved getting to know you better :)

    xoxo, Ginger, Matt & Matilda

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations. Well deserved awards, and I loved learning more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Crikey ...... my Mum's slack too. I got one of those Liebster awards from Whitley. We are on it Whitley ...... honest!! You did good Miss Bossy pants. I liked hearing all about you, you skinny Minny you. Good answers ...... good answers!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on the awards. Well-deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on all of your awards! I miss that Blogville doesn't seem to do them as often anymore. It was fun to see what new ones everyone was getting. I got the Liebster Award, but mine is different.

    I love your name! I also really enjoyed reading and learning more about you.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations on your Liebsters and other awards We were happy to share it with y'all. ♥ It is great learning more about you.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats on all your awards!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Well congrats on all of your awards! Our Momma is a slacker too sometimes, what gives??!?! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Mabel - thanks for sharing those little details with us. Your full name is cute - do your parents ever call you "Mabelene" (maybe only when you're getting into mischief!). Also I don't know how you don't freak out when getting your nails trimmed. I flat out refuse! :)

    -Love,
    Sid.

    ReplyDelete