Hi my friends!
Confession time - Our Mom has been really slacking!
You see over the last
87 several months, we have received a few awards from friends
and we have not acknowledged them.
I knew I needed a good excuse - but most of them were before my arrival here and Mom says that work and life and then time goes by and yada, yada, yada.
That is no excuse Mom!!
Any ways we want to thank our friends for these awards
The Versatile Award - Thank you Foley Monster and Pocket!
Influential Award - Thank you Finley!
And most recently the Liebster Award from Whitley the Westie !
Thank you Whitley!
Thank you to all of our friends for thinking of us!
I am going to tell you some random facts about me
then I will answer Whitley's questions
2. My "official" name is "Maybe She's Mabelene"
3. My knicknames are Mabes, Little Girl, Skinny Minny and my most recent is Little Miss Bossy Pants
4. At night I usually sleep right in the middle between Mom & Dad
5. I am the only pug that Mom has ever had that doesn't seem to mind having my nails trimmed - I know -weird huh??
6. I love to meet new people but little peeps kinda freak me out. I try to hide when the youngest grandpeep (4yrs old) comes over. Must be the extra energy he gives off.
7. I am an early riser. As soon as the sun starts coming up I think it is time to get up. The alarm goes off at 5:40 am, but it is all the peeps can do to keep me in bed that long - even on the weekends! BOL!
1. What are your favoritest treat?
I am not a picky girl - I love about anything that the peeps give me. Mom gave me my first himalayan chew the other day and it is pretty pawsome!
2. What are your favoritest toy?
My Monkey, I love to chew on the end of his tail. It gets all soaked with slobber and I drag him by the tail to mom so she can feel the wet gooey tail. She does not really appreciate that - I don't know why. And this weekend she gave my monkey a tail dock, cause I had kinda wore out the end. There is still enough to chew on though!
3. Has ya ever killed anything?
Only my monkey's tail BOL! I did get ahold of a dead mouse once that looked like an owl had eaten and regurgetated. FREAKED Mom out! Dad had to pry it out of my mouth. HA HA!
4. How barky is ya? Quiet, medium, loud, or Whitley-level?
mmmmm I would say medium, Bailey is loud!, Hazel is usually quiet.
5. Do ya get scared of storms or does ya ignore em?
They only thing that bothers me during a storm is MOM when she thinks I need to go out in the rain and potty. Actually they don't make us go out if it is a bad storm - they shut the door so we can't go out. When I was really little I did not like the wind - which can blow pretty hard here. I tried to get as close to the ground as I could, mom says it looked pretty funny.
6. What are your favorite nap spot?
Wherever Mom and Dad are - we have several dog beds around the house to choose from. In the evening I am usually on the couch with Mom & Dad. Oh I also help Dad take naps on the couch on the weekends! That is an important job you know
7. Do ya like summer better or winter?
Well, this will be my first summer so I am not sure yet. I must say I do not like the cold. Mom was worried when they brought me home in January that it would be harder for me to learn to potty outside. But it seemed to be easier because when it is real cold the only reason you go outside is to potty and I learned to get it done and get back in where it was warm.
8. Who are your favorite peep?
Well I love both my Mom & Dad pretty equally with a slight lean towards Mom. That is probably because she takes me to training classes and stuff and feeds me breakfast. I do love my Dad too - he is great for playing a little rougher sometimes and is a good napping buddy.
9. What are da furthest from home ya has ever been?
When we went on our road trip a few weeks ago, it was 500 miles each way! It was worth the long days drive to go and meet the human daughter and family and Hazel's family. It was my first time to meet them - I think they liked me!
10. Do ya like baffs?
My life experience is short here also. We are short haired so we don't get bathed too often. I was not too sure what was happening but the towel rub afterward was pawsome! I did better with my second bath, but I was still ready to get out of the tub and get that towel rub.
11. Do ya ever watch TV?
Nope, I don't pay any attention to it unless there is some weird sound. Bailey watches TV but not as much as he used to - he can't jump up on the couch anymore where he would fluff his pillows up and rest his head to watch. He still notices when there are puppers and kitties on the TV and barks at them.
Thanks again to all our friends!
We love you and treasure your friendship!
We love you and treasure your friendship!
We are the PugRanch Kids
Bailey, Hazel & Mabel