Monday, March 19, 2018

Health Fair Fun


Last week our local university 
had a health fair on Thursday and Friday

Our training director had a table set up 
cause you know that having pets 
makes peeps happier and healthier


On the right is Jane, our instructor, and her dog Teneille
On the left is one of our training friends, 
Michelle and her dog Angus

Jane asked if Mom & I 
would like to come and help on Friday
and we said yes!

I was quite nervous at first
There were lots of people and noise
but mom reassured me that all was OK
and I started to relax



 I was quite popular, 
everyone wanted to pet the cute pug
 and soon I was enjoying the all the attention 
while mom told people about our classes

We had some puzzles to play with

I was happy to demonstrate the Snuffle Mat


treats are hidden in the mat 
and I sniffed and snuffled them right into my mouth


A group picture with Teneille on my right 
and her daughter London on my left

It was a fun day and I was exhausted when we got home
I hope we can do it again next year!


We are the PugRanch Kids
Hazel & Mabel

20 comments:

  1. ooooh that looks as if you won the furst prize... maybe with that treat mat compawtition? and yes, I bet that all wanted to pet a pug... there is nothing better than to pet a pug ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that sounds like a real FUNS day
    AND, there were TREATS!!! that's a bonus!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I LOVE events where everyone comes to pet me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bravo bravo bravo Mabel OMCs you did such a great job. Being in agility classes has given you a huge amount of confidence and every buddy knows a Huggy Puggy loves attention. What a nice group photo

    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like after you settled in you had a great time working the crowd. How fun to get all those pats and some treats too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hari OM
    You are a natural star Mabel - what a fabulous day to have shared in!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun day for you, Mabel! I have heard about those snuffle mats before. I bet it's superfun trying to sniff out treats in them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That must have been really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was so good of you and Mom to be ambassadors of good health - you did very well, Mabel

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a terrific opportunity for you to be socialized and lots of Pug hugs! I'm so proud of you. XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are some pretty dogs but it seems t me that once again you were the best in show. Thank you for helping cutie

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful training class ambassador you are Mabel!! I bet you were a pro at that snuffling mat!!
    xoxo,
    Arty

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Mabel you sure are a STAR!!!! Of course everyone loved you! And you gots treaties too?! pawsome!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good for you, Mabel. You did great! And you got "top" billing in the picture, too. You have a very giving heart.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dat sounds like a pawesome day and a pawesome event!!

    xoxo,
    Matt & Matilda

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! that looked like a really fun day! I see how cute you are sitting up there with the other doggys!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete