Thursday, February 28, 2019

#ChewyInfluencer Whimzee Review


February is Dental Health month 
so I was very excited when our friends at Chewy sent us 
WHIMZEES Brushzees Dental Dog Treats



  • Whimzees are a long-lasting treat designed to keep your pup busy chewing!
  • Effective in helping to remove plaque, tartar and bad breath while also satisfying that natural urge to chew
  • Limited ingredient chews are gluten-free, grain-free, GMO-free and have no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
  • Uniquely-shaped chews are crafted with grooves to help clean the smaller spaces between dogs’ teeth, and ridges to help ensure proper blood flow through the gums.
  • Ingredients - Potato Starch, Glycerin, Powdered Cellulose, Lecithin, Dried Yeast, Malt Extract, Sweet Lupin Meal, Alfalfa Extract, Paprika Extract.


Whimzee's come in different sizes and shapes, 
I chose the medium brushzees
There are also alligators, stiks and hedgehogs

When I had my annual check up yesterday,
 the dogtor said my teeth look great.
I owe that in part to the fact I love Whimzee's



We wanted to show you how excited I get 
when Mom let's me have a Whimzee 
but I wasn't sure why Dad was filming
(and I had just woke up from a nap)  
 Don't worry, you will see 
that I love chewing my Whimzee Brushzee!



disclaimer: as a #ChewyInfluencer we were sent a box of Whimzee's to chew free of charge in exchange for our honest review



We are the PugRanch Kids
Hazel & Mabel

17 comments:

  1. oh they look tasty... and we hope that this new tasty chewing sticks appear in our stores soon too ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look super great for keeping your teeth in shape. You did a great review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TREATS that are good fur your TEEFS as well?!?! That a win win isn't it?
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yes, please!!! Those look great!
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are making that look so yummy! I want a Whimzee too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmmmm...we usually chew up our tooth thingys in a few seconds. Maybe those would last longer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hari om
    Gotta keep those gnashers strong! Hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You convinced us, mabel!!! Mom wishes we would slow down with things like whimsees. We like them too much and don't spend much time chewing before we swallow:(

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those look very yummy indeed! I have some teeth cleaning kind of chewies. But I eat them up too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Mabel, you are an expert Whimzee chewer! We loved watching you holding the Whimzee while you chewed it!!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, those look FABulous gurl! I thinks I tried something like that befores, butts I ate it too fast to do anything for my toothers. Maybe Ma will check these out!
    Great review gurl!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhh what a colorful box of Chewy...Chewies
    Huggies to my Puggies
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh boy, those treat-thingys are the absolute best!

    ReplyDelete
  14. We love Whimzees and haven't seen that shape before so Mom has to order some!

    ReplyDelete
  15. They look mighty yummy! I think one might be devoured within minutes here at our house!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete