Monday, January 20, 2020

Hilda's News

Hello, Hello, Hello!!


Still a lot of craziness going on here
 but I want to tell you my exciting news

Over the holidays weeks we have a winter session 
of fun classes


This a group picture of some of the dogs
Mom is scolding us for not looking at the camera

the last night of class you can test for a trick title


These are the dogs that earned a trick title
Do you see me on the end!!!! 
That is right
I earned my Novice Trick title!

I have not received my certificate yet 
so we will show you my Checklist

I have my CGC title so that counts as 5 tricks
I had to do 5 more from the list. 
I got on a box, did a high five, went over a jump, shook hands and went through a tunnel 

Now I am
Hilda Heaven Sent CGC TKN

Pretty cool huh??


We are the PugRanch Kids
Mabel & Hilda


24 comments:

  1. congrats!!!!! Hilda that is super cool!!! we would like that... but can you ask please if they remove #7?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD You did all those thing on the list!!!
    I hope you got a gold star and lots of treats for
    being a well behaved Pug.

    PS... Our aunt Cathy said it was 12F
    at her house in Pocatello.
    Stay warm inside pals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    whoop! whoop! Hilda you and Mabel are becoming superstars at all this sporty stuff!!! Well done young ladydog, onward and upward with much more fun and practice!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you and your mom for a job well done Hilda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Hilda! You are one smart little girl and we are so very proud of you and your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. VERY cool! You're a legend. (SHE says we couldn't even pass the basics.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hilda my huggy puggy well done!! We need a video of your high 5 on the box!!
    I bet you got a standing ovation
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  8. You da bomb, Hilda. I can do all those except Hi 5. You're so good, you'll know them all by the time you're my age! XOX Xena

    ReplyDelete
  9. WAHOO! Go Hilda! We love seeing your name get longer and longer with all your new certifications!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job, Hilda!! You are going to have a super duper long name after you get all of your titles!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dat are very cool Hilda! Congratulations :)

    xoxo,
    Matt & Matilda

    ReplyDelete
  12. You rock, Hilda!!!! You have the best classes near you. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What do you mean she is scolding you for not looking at the camera, why you are giving them you best side! Yep it is the one eye side.
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lulu: "Congratulations, Hilda! You sure are a very accomplished young lady!"

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is cool Hilda. IM very impressed. Great job!!

    Wags
    Oreo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hilda, that is very very very cool gurlfuriend!!! You sure are a ROCKSTAR!!! I hopes you and your sissy and your peeps are well!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. We hope everything is well with you.

    ♥ Astro and Mitzie

    ReplyDelete