Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Nylabone Love



Yes it is true!


I have mad love for my puppy nylabones!

No Mom! I don't need new ones


 I just got these all broke in!


We are the PugRanch Kids
Bailey, Hazel & Mabel


37 comments:

  1. LOL great job there. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fry feels the same. Weasley does too
    Retro rover

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better the Nylabones than a table leg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMD.....I have some that look just like that!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMD girrrrrrl... you do have them broken in Just Pawfectly... Happy Gnawing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hari OM
    Those are looking like you know every lick of them... don't let mum whisk them away!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a BONEnanza :o) great work, the left one is a fabulous modern art piece :o)
    easy rider

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're going to have to try one of those! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. At least you have some spares when the old ones are gone yes?

    ReplyDelete
  10. My fur babies used to love these too! :)

    Vegetarian Courtesy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, that's some impressive chewing and I thought I was an expert!
    Mum did try me on a nylabone, to ween me off her plastic shopping handles, butts I was having non of it, as much as I luffs a good nylabone, her shopping handles are great 'cos I STOLE 'em! Hehe!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are some good chewing materials
    Snorts
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, we never knew anyone who chewed them so good!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  14. you are probably still teething little Mabel so it feels good to chew on them

    ReplyDelete
  15. You did a NUMBER ON THOSE BONES.

    WE SAW IN YOUR COMMENT TO US THAT MR. BAILEY ISN'T FEELING WELL.
    PLEASE GIVE HIM A HUG AND KITTY NOSE TAP FROM MOM AND MADI

    ReplyDelete
  16. BOL, you must have teef like a shark Mabel!
    Dip and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  17. We boht love our nylabones too - Mom always gets worried when she sees all those rough edges. But it works well for us - she tosses them and we get new ones:)

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, those are really chewed up! I've never had a dog that gave nylabones a second glance!

    ReplyDelete
  19. There's still LOADS of chew still left in those!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well by the looks of things I would say you definitely have some well formed teeth.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, you did an excellent job on those! They must be very tasty. I better ask my peeps to get some for me. BOL
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Police Commish

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thats right....they are just gettin to that good stage!

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  23. You reminded me of an episode in our past. I got my puppy, Cadi (from before I had a blog), a soft nylabone. I put her in her crate, and I gave her the nylabone.

    When I peeked in again, the nylabone was GONE. She'd eaten the entire thing, every last piece. I still had the package that it came in so, when she started vomiting up the pieces, we fit them all in the molded plastic package until we knew we had the whole thing. After that, our dogs get only those super hard nylabones!

    I'm glad you love your nylabones, Mabel. Shyla still has her puppy ones and is chewing on one right now. Keep on chewing, sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  24. That's telling her Mabel, stand your ground.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow Mabel...you are a puppy nylabone pro!!
    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  26. Whooo you are one big puppy bone chewer I don't think ours ever had very many marks on them...you really like yours dontcha....stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi my friends,, I just heard Mr Bailey is not feeling very good... I am sending POTP to him!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow! You are super good at chewing! We are sorry to hear that Bailey is not feeling well and we are sending POTP!
    Xo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  29. We heard Mr. Bailey is under the weather. Sending POTP and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Sending some POTP to Mr. Bailey tonight.

    Loves and slobbery kisses

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh, I knows how you feel! Just when you gots a Nylabone shredded just right, the peeps wanna take it away!! Nuts I tell ya!
    Mr Bailey, I sure hopes you are feeling better dude! I gots my paws crossed, and I am sendin' TONS of POTP your way!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  32. Mr Bailey we saw on the POTP you were not feeling very well and we want to send some pug hugs your way..i am sure not being pugs here that it is still ok :) hope you are feeling better soon sweetie loves Fozziemum xxx

    ReplyDelete
  33. I have just read that Mr Bailey isn't feeling too good. Well Mr Bailey I is sending you loads of luffs, hugs and POTP to make you betters. With be thinking of you darling fella, don't like you to be poorly
    Lots of loves and healing licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  34. Ha, ha, it looks like Marcus has been dining there. :)

    We're sorry Mr. Bailey isn't feeling well and hope he will soon be well.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Holy cow! Mabel, you did some serious damage to those things! I guess it's probably because, unlike me, you still have all your teeth. :) HE HE

    -Love,
    Sid.

    ReplyDelete