How we love you!
We are so lucky to be part of the
Chewy Blogger Review program
where each month we get to try something new
and tell our friends all about it
This month we chose
Natures Variety Instinct Raw Boost Mixers
These are protein packed freeze dried little nuggets
and are designed to be a meal topper
or can be used as treats
Just look at the great ingredients
Beef, Beef Liver, Beef Kidney, Pumpkinseeds, Beef Heart, Carrots, Apples, Butternut Squash, Ground Flaxseed, Montmorillonite Clay, Dried Kelp, Mixed Tocopherols, Broccoli, Rosemary Extract, Salmon Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, Blueberries, Dried Chicory Root
- High quality, raw nutrition in a convenient and easy-to-serve form
- Pure protein for lean muscles and strong bones
- Natural ingredients for optimal nutrient absorption
- Nutritious oils for healthy skin and coat
- Freeze dried and all natural for an irresistible taste
- Grain-free & gluten-free
- Free from artificial colors or preservatives
You can see how small they are
Ok Mom quit teasing me and let me try one!
Mom is using these as treats for me and I really like them
They are bite size and tasty
Bailey & Hazel like them too!
Mom likes that they have healthy ingredients
so everyone is Happy!
Disclaimer: we were provided this product free of charge by our friends at Chewy
in exchange for our honest review
We are the PugRanch Kids
Bailey, Hazel & Mabel