Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Spring Break Reminder!




Arty & I want to remind everyone about 
the Blogville Spring Break 

and
The Beach Blanket Bingo Dance that Arty & I will be hosting



Arty is trying very hard to keep his Mama busy
 to help lift her spirits. 
We know Dory was all about Smileys and having fun, 
and she would want the pawty to go on. 

So, we would like to make the Spring Break Pawty

 THE MOST EPIC SPRING BREAK EVER 
(plus keep Arty's Mama VERY busy doing the preparations for it).

 if you haven't emailed us a picture to
(bethblog (at) ebchristians (dot) com)
 please get one to us by April 20th
so you can be a part of
THE MOST EPIC SPRING BREAK EVER

And if you want to take part in the hula lessons
a picture of you standing on your hind legs
would be pawsome!

Other hosts will be

Oreo - surfing
Madi - amusement park
Murphy & Stanley - scuba diving



We are the PugRanch Kids
Bailey, Hazel & Mabel


18 comments:

  1. I will bark at my dad like crazy that he makes my pictures today...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Oh I need to get myself sorted on this one; Dory would defnut want this to be BIG and BEAUTIFURS!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fank you fur the reminder, I'm nagging my secretary to get my photos in
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are barking NONSTOP at Momma to get her to take our pictures. She says she's going to do it tonight. We'll see!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boy this is going to be fun
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hidey ho my Huggie Puggies we are so ready for the Spring Break...and we want Angel Dory and the Boyz and their Mama to know how much we are looking forward to it.
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  7. We couldn't think of a better way to make Angel Dory happy!!! We are working hard to get Misty into that Hula dance, but it is not an easy pic to capture:(

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  8. We almost missed this one ... will be sending a picture fur sure! Since we do photoshop, it will be a "finished one", is that OK?
    Thanks ... Dougie Dog and Ann

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought I had submitted a comment on this post butt it ain't here - gotta try agin. Anyway, did u know'bout the treazure hunt that Christmas iz havin'on the beach? Miss Ann of Zoolatry sent in a pikchure of ???????? fer that - just gotta wait til the funday tue c it. Here iz the post'bout it -

    http://www.pawprovince.com/2017/04/wanna-sniff-out-buried-treasure.html#comment-form

    Mom just sent my pikchure fer the hula dance in.
    Lady Shasta

    ReplyDelete
  10. You KNOW that Dear DORY would want this to go on... as a way to HELP us all to HEAL. She was that sort of girrrrrrl.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We got our first pictures in today. Will get the rest on Friday! Are so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We've sent ours and are ready to Paw-tay!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the reminder. It sounds a wonderful way to celebrate the life of a very special girl. Nose licks and love from Moth xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just wanted to let you know I (Christmas) will be hosting the Treasure Hunt on the 24th. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like it will be fun. Too bad Sam hates water and I'm too late to get our pic in. šŸ˜‡Oh well, we'll watch you guys having fun in the sun!

    ReplyDelete