The Liebster Blog Award and was given to us
by Coccolino, the mini pet pig!
Thank you so much Coccolino!
Liebster Blog Award Rules:
Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you We will thank you again, Coccolino!
Share five things about yourself and five things about your dogs/pets
About The PugRanch Kids:
1. Bailey is the barker of the family. Barks at the TV, at the neighbors, at the school bus when it goes up the road, sometimes at the water softener when it runs at night.
2. Hazel loves to eat dandelions. She will scour the yard and pop the tops off of them. She also loves cherry tomatoes, and just about anything Dad tries to grow in the garden. We have to keep her out of it or she would strip everything clean.
3. Greta has learned the joy of eating the yard vegetation from Hazel.
4. All three pugs know that if Mom comes home and changes into her tennis shoes, someone is getting to go to training class.
5. All three pugs sleep with us at night. Lately it has been so cold that all three are under the covers with us.
About Mom Linda:
1. Mom grew up in Redwood City, CA and moved to Idaho when she was 18 yrs old
2. When Mom was in the 6th grade, she and her partner won 5th place in a State Ballroom Dance competition.
3. Mom has worked for the same employer for 40 yrs. She works in the accounting dept. at a potato processing plant. They make french fries and one of their biggest customers is McDonalds.
4. Mom loves to read. She really enjoyed the Harry Potter series, Twilight was fun, and has read almost every Stephen King book and also likes Dean Koontz. Her most recent favorite books are Merles Door, Lessons from a Free Thinking Dog, and A Dogs Purpose.
5. Mom is a One Year and 3 months breast cancer survivor (who's counting).
Answer five questions from your nominee
1. What time do you (pets and pet parents) go to sleep?
We are usually in bed by 10:15 - 10:30 PM. Even on the weekends. Dad is usually asleep on the couch before that.
2. What is your all time favorite snack?
hhmmmm. Mom has a weakness for cookies. Dad loves potato chips. The pugs will have anything we are having!
3. If you had one week to spend anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I am not much of a traveler, but I would love to be able to go the Pug Nationals sometime, otherwise Hawaii would be nice!
4. Lake or ocean?
5. Is blogging your full-time “profession” or part-time hobby?
Ask five new questions to your nominated bloggers
1. What made you decide on your particular breed of dog?
2. Do you have a gender preference, boys or girls?
3. What made you decide to start a blog?
4. Favorite TV show?
5. Boxers or Briefs?? HEE HEE
Reveal your top five picks (200 readers or less) and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
We would like to pass this award on to these blogs that we enjoy visiting.
the Three Little Pugs
Kitty + Coco
Two Pugs Adventures
Pugs & Purrs
Next week we will show you our wonderfully comfy PugSnuggly Coats!!
We are The PugRanch Kids
Bailey, Hazel & Greta
Very interesting our mom loves Harry Potter, clearly that is why Weasley has his name, and also loves Steven King. Twighlight wasnt her thing though, it was nice to learn more about youReplyDelete
I bark at everything and anything too. Drives peeps mad. Congratulations on your award. Well deserved. Have a fabulous Friday.ReplyDelete
Best wishes Molly
We loved A Dog's Purpose and are reading Merle's Door. Another we loved is the Art of Racing in the Rain, with a box of kleenex.ReplyDelete
Meredith & Scarlet
Oh those were lots of interesting things about you guys, I love vegetables also ALOT but Magpie doesn't....tell your mom congrat's also, we could tell from her blogs and emails, that she is one strong cookie!!! Hugs all around!ReplyDelete
P.S. greta, i hope ernie replys back to you..maybe you guys can sit at our table!
I did hear from Ernie, he must be kinda shy cause all he said was HI - Bye. We'll see!Delete
Thank you for award.ReplyDelete
Congratulations on your award. I loved getting to know you all better. I guess it is still fringed there just like here. But now that nasty inversion is back. Your LAKE answer made me long for Spring and going fishing with my MOM at our special place. I love catching my own fish.ReplyDelete
WE are STUNNED to learn that You all go to bed at the SAME TIME that WE DO. THAT is cool drool.ReplyDelete
Thank you so much! I'll be sure to post about it soon.ReplyDelete
Wesa have a sister, Gracie Lynn, who is 7 that needs a date to a Valentine Dance...in blogville (check our icon on the sidebar for more information)
Let us'uns know if you would like to take her.
The Slimmer Puggums
Congratulations!!! Awards are such a fun way to get to know your pals better.ReplyDelete