Friday, November 22, 2013

Time to Fess Up

We really enjoyed false confession day
 BOL!
thanks to Ranger for hosting
It was fun trying to guess the true confessions!
 
So I guess it’s time for someone here
 at the PugRanch to fess up
 
but first this important statement
 
 the rest of this post is
*****Not for Santa Paws Eyes*****
EVER!!
 
 
Yesterday we made two confessions
 
one true and one false
 
 
Was it me?
 
 or Dyson
 
Will the real bed skirt destroyer come forward !!!
 
Congrats to Gampy!
 
he guessed right
 

 
See that crazy look in my eyes!!!
 
  I confess !!
It was me that ripped that BRAND NEW bed skirt
I was playing happily on the bed with my holey roller ball
Mom only left the room for a few minutes
 and came back to find me and the ripped bed skirt!
 
Sorry Mom, it was in my way.
 
And to make things worse
a few days later I was playing with my tennis ball
on the bed while Mom and Dad were hanging a
new cork board for my ribbons.
 
Mom turned around to tell me to stop
scratching at the BRAND NEW comforter 
 
 
 
Ooops! Sorry Mom!
 
Umm uuhh Yah
definitely don't want Santa Paws reading this post
 
 
We are the PugRanch Kids
Bailey, Hazel & Naughty Greta

25 comments:

  1. BOL. Greta - you are still Nice to me.
    Thanks for playing wiff me.
    Wags,
    Ranger

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really you? WOW! I'm deep impressed now. oha and : sorry mr. Dyson BOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! You got me- I thought it was the other. Wow, you went on a little upholstery massacre over those few days didn't you! Great confessions :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoooo Greta we were surprized you would actually do anything like that although we know you weren't meaning to. We scratch at things also, but so far haven't torn anything up.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. You ARE Naughty Greta! I totally didnt think that you had it in you, but you are CRAZY for your treat ball! What a great confession! Love and licks from your furiend Frank xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alright, one in a row!! It's really only a reflection of Greta's persistence and focus!

    Love, Gampy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Play bows to you. That was some massacre. Have a fabulous Friday.
    best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I thought sure it was the rotten vacula! Well, sometimes play happens and peeps get their things in our way. BOL Oh, this was a lot of fun!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Pol Comm

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything is Vacula's fault! Don't admit it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh no! Thankfully Soldier hasn't done anything like that in a while. He has his own blankie to mess with. x)

    vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Greta.... you had US totally Fooled. WE were SURE that it was the EVIL VILE VACULA that did it. BaaaaaaWaaaaah... you truly pulled the comforter over our eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha, we were sure it was the pesky dyson. Good fur you!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Darn this is my third one in a row at being wrong. I am biting the dust here. Well maybe it is dusty if she has not used the vacuum.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  14. Greta....no way you are naughty. I'm purrty sure the bed skirt and comforter were at fault somehow.
    Hugs Madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  15. I totally thought the peep was at fault! You had us fooled!

    ReplyDelete
  16. See what we mean? It was too heard to choose which was true or false or in between. We know one thing,, and that is when puggys are involved- anything is possible-- especially puggies as innocent looking at you guys are!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  17. You had us fooled!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would have never confessed.... just keep blaming mom and the nasty vacuum cleaner.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  19. You dogs REALLY need to stop confessing until you seek proper counsel. Stop barking...I'm sending a lawyer!

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMD!!! I was so wrong!!! I so didn't thinks your innocent face would destroy ANYTHINGS!! BOL
    yeah, I'm with Wyatt...I thinks you should take the 5th...I'm on my way!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. Well, I hope you got off easy with that cute smile of yours, Greta!

    -Love,
    Sid.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Boy you have a few strikes against you for sure! Love Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  23. Greta, we promise we won't tell Santa Paws. Our lips are sealed.

    Susan and Wrigs

    ReplyDelete