Monday, May 1, 2017

Tylee's 30 Day Challenge Final Thoughts

As you know we were given the opportunity to 
do a 30 day challenge  eating
Tylee's Human Grade Food


For the last month we have been getting Tylee's Pork Recipe
 as a topper on our kibble


The 96 oz bag lasted just about the 30 days
 with all three of us eating it with our kibble


Mr Bailey gets so excited for his bowl
Mom could not get a clear picture of him.


So here is what we think

It was YUMMY! and we really like it

Mom liked that it has only human grade ingredients 
and she could put several days to thaw in a bowl in the fridge

Our furs feel real soft and shiny, poops are good

Yes mom would consider buying more to use as a topper because even with nasty medicine in Bailey & Hazel's food they chow down!

The cost would be prohibitive if we only ate Tylee's as our meal


Thank you Natalie and Chewy 
for inviting us to try 
Tylee's Human Grade Dog Food for 30 days
We were provided one bag free of charge in exchange for our honest review





We are the PugRanch Kids
Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

21 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Successful and yummy eatables then? all good! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walter's picture would look a lot like Bailey's at dinner time. That food must be good if you eat your medicine with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MOLMOL I think I'll order some of that topper for the Diva's food if I ever have to try to put pills in her food again. Once I tried to put a very small pill in her food. She liked every morsel of food from around it and some food off the pill but left the pill in the middle of her bowl.
    Great review
    Huggies to our Puggies
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. As we told Ruby earlier, we would love to try Tylee's too. Mom wants to order us some with our next Chewy order. But like you, it would have to be a topper for our kibble. We need those green papers for treats:)

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poopies are very important things, I know that because Lee is always checking mine and she collects it and sometimes my vet even wants some. Yes I just had a poopie check and I have no parasite, Yea I'm not growing anything alien. Good Yum Nums you lucky dogs.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're glad the review worked out well for yous!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    Pee Ess - Warm days are coming!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SHE says if it disguises medicine....it has to be good
    1

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a winner if they take their medicine without a problem!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A 30 day eating challenge I haven't miss a meal in a long time
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a pawsome review... I first thought the human ingredients mean humanoid bodyparts butt the mama eggs-plained that to me... hehehe. but nevertheless such a human-finger can be tasty ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great review! Mom needs to get some of this yummy foodables for me!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We definitely want to try that stuff
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so glad that y'all liked your test food. Using it as a topper is brilliant ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tasty and healthy toppers for camouflaging nasty tasting medication is a godsend! We'll check this out with Chewy's!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am always interested in "new" good food, and so I am glad to see another one that I can add to my list. THANKS for the good review, your giving your paws-up, says a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  16. It sure sounds yummy! Did your mom ever try it? Just curious. You know. With it being human grade and all.
    Y/s,
    Mags

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMD, I loved it too!!!!! Ma said she was tempted to taste it, butts I gave her a little growl, and that was the end of THAT! BOL!!
    FABulous review guys!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. That looks and sounds sooo yummy!!

    Molly and my Mom @The Fast and The Furriest

    http://thefastandthefurriestat.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete