Monday, June 30, 2014

Questions from Frankie


So just a while back Frankie & Ernie posed some questions to whoever wanted to grab them and answer
Sooooooo here we go!


1.   What time do you go to bed?
We go to bed every night between 10:15 - 10:30 pm. Mom likes to watch some of the news before we go to bed. Sometimes Bailey will go in to bed before everybody else, and Dad will be asleep on the couch, but Mom has a "thing" about not going to bed before 10.


2.   WHERE do you Sleep at night?

We sleep with Mom & Dad. We each have a spot we normally start out in. You can see on Mom's side of the bed there are two pillows. That works OK for her cause she is short. Bailey usually starts out on the pillow above Mom's.


 Hazel shares Dad's pillow with him and she puts him to sleep by licking the top of his head BOL!  I usually go under the covers down by Mom's feet until the light goes out, then I will come out and lay down by her feet or along her side. If I get cold I will get under the covers again. If Bailey moves down to the end of the bed during the night then I like to get on the pillow above Mom's head. I tend to steer clear of Bailey, sometimes he gets grumpy if I invade his space.
When mom realized that Hazel was moving down during the night and sleeping on the top of the ramp she put a dog bed there for her.



3.   What time do you get UP in the morning?
Mon thru Fri we get up by 6:00 am cause Mom and Dad have go to work. On the weekends we sleep in to maybe 6:15 am unless we are super tired then we might sleep till 6:30 - 7:00 am, but that doesn't happen very often. I eat breakfast first thing (even before I go out to potty) and I don't want to mess up my schedule.

4.  What is your FAVORITE TOY?
Bailey loves his old purple man, Hazel likes small stuffies to play a game of tug.

 Me, Greta, my absolute favorite toy is a small ball, whether it be rubber or a tennis ball. I don't get to play with one very often because I get totally obsessed and crazy. 



5.  What is your FAVORITE SNACK?
Being pugs we like to eat just about anything. You can tell when Bailey thinks it is "premium snack" cause he will get kinda onery, he wants it all for himself BOL! But the one special snack that really gets us excited is ICE CREAM or Cake. Especially Hazel, she loves, loves, loves her some ice cream.
You can see Hazel's lazer focus on the cake


MMMM loooks soooo goood!

Come to me piece of cake


SCooooore!!!!


6   Are you scared of VACULA?
No - as you can see here, vacula does not scare me. 


Sometimes we bark at it when it first starts up.
 I do however hate the hose thingy and I get right in its face and bark, bark, bark. 


7.  Do you like to be Brushed or Combed?
Not really, Mom has to chase us down. We have short hair, but we do shed a lot. Me not as much as Bailey & Hazel, butt there is dog hair on everything!



8.  How do you feel about SQUIRRELS?
'nough said!


9.  WHY do you BLOG?
A few years ago we started reading ONE blog- The Daily Puglet- then we discovered there were more blogs out there - blogs by dogs, cats and other pets too. who knew??? after awhile we talked mom into letting us start commenting on some of the blogs. A few asked us if we had a blog - no we did not. Then one day we looked at our "profile" and saw almost 100 "looks" at our profile. It was then we thought that maybe friends would like to hear about our pug adventures too and we started our blog and have never looked back. We have been blogging now for almost 2 years.


10.  What is the BEST thing about Blogging?
Wow - the best thing is the friendships we have made all around the world. Friends that are by your side to laugh, cry, support, give advice, come together to help one another. Being able to share our lives with others that love their pets as much as our peeps love us. It is amazing that although we may never meet in the fur, we think of you as our BEST FRIENDS, through thick and thin, good and bad, laughter and tears! We love you!


Now listen up mateys! 
tomorrow
 is gonna be the most fun ever!

Tomorrow we are celebrating 


Your host is for the day is


they will have links to all the fun

and be sure to come back and visit us

 The PugRanch Tavern will be open

(yes Whitley there will be rum!)

You're sure to get thirsty on your 
pirate travels through blogville


We are the PugRanch Kids
Bailey, Hazel & Greta


25 comments:

  1. we loved learning more about you guys...and we agree - blogging friends are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your answers are so similar to what ours would be! We even have that squirrel toy. Only thing is we have no vacuum as we just have hardwood floors

    retro rover

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy Neighbors! It wuz good to learn more 'bout yu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys- your life is so similar to mine! It must be a pug thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are late nighters.we are in the sack at 9pm. And we love I Scream
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll definitely be back tomorrow to visit the tavern. Yar! Your answers are so interesting. I feel the exact same was as you about squirrels!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your eyes as you got the cake! priceless! I agree with your mom, to go to bet before 10pm is not clever, because than you can't sleep through. And there is nothing worse than to be the only one who can't sleep when all others aorund you have the sweetest dreams. I will be there tomorrow ... mabe for a pug single malt?

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun to get to know you even better.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, what wonderful things we got to learn about you all today!!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just loved this post and you get to eat off Daddy's spoon, that is way cool. We thought Pirate day was a secret, so we didn't post today Bawahhwhahahhaa that's two blonds for ya xxoxxxxxx


    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  11. YOU ARE THE LUCKIEST PUGS IN THE ENTIRE WORLD...BEDS, AND RAMPS AND
    I SCREAM AND CAKE I I'LL BE ON THE NEXT PLANE TO YOUR HOUSE...FYI I DON'T TAKE UP MUCH ROOM EITHER. I LIKE SLEEPING BETWEEN LEGS THAT WAY THE PEEPS CANNOT TURN OVER AND DISTURB ME!
    HUGS MADI YOUR BFFF

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loves reading that stuffs, its funny how we all have stupid traits just like peeps, but thats what makes us so awesome!

    The Mad Scots
    Pees we are ready for Frankie day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the way you've trained your pawrents. Got them wrapped right around your paws...the way it should be.

    XXXOOO Bella Roxy & Dui

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well all those things are very interesting about you BUT I find the cake and ice cream the best news. So when is it served and at what time because I'll be there.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for answering those questions. We loved learning more about you. WE are excited about the event tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glad dere will be rum, can't be plunderin ships and all wifout rum!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Interesting to read your answers! That is a nice ramp on your bed. Nice that you let your pawrents sleep with you. Greta sure does have laser focus! It's gonna be a hot one this week!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMD! I LOVES your ramp!!! It is most FABulous! Did your Pops build that for you guys??? It is amazin'!! I wish I had one of those thingies! Not that I need it, butts I would just loves to run up it and jump off the end! hehehe
    Oh, and loves your laser eye Hazel!! Butts, who doesn't do that with cake??
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, so fun to learn more about you! I love the pics of you guys with the cake! I get the same when ice cream is around! So, Greta, I know you saw my vocabulary words today, so I see you have "glack"!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very interest stuff about y'all but you know how I know y'all are loved? It's the ramp!!! All I got is steps. I think if my peeps really loved me I'd have my own ramp.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  21. We loved all the questions and all the answers! This was fun!
    And we are so glad you created your blog,,so we could all be friends!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really enjoyed getting to read all the questions and answers, and learning more about y'all! I don't recall seeing the post on Frankie & Ernie's blog, which is too bad because we might have answered them. Maybe we still will...

    ReplyDelete
  23. Crikey ...... that ramp!!!!! That is the coolest thing I have EVER seen!! Your Mom and Dad must be supa dupa parents to build you a ramp like that. I am soooooooo impressed. AND you get to eat icecream AND cake off a spoon.... OMD you blokes have the best life, aye??

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow!! Great answers .Very informative. Did you Dad make that ramp?
    Mona could sure use that.

    ♥♥Prissy

    ReplyDelete
  25. Loved learning more about y'all! We started with The Daily Puglet too, also about two years ago! We started to try to write a blog--thought we should just write a few before we actually put anything on the Internet---well after four or five, we ran out of anything cute or clever or interesting or thoughtful or sweet to say!!! So...no blog for us but I still love reading everyone! You do a great job!!! Kudos to you for a great two years!

    ReplyDelete