Friday, August 18, 2017

#ChewyInfluencer Pug Fashion Stars

It's Fashion time with 



A girl can never have too many dresses!

Mom says purple is my color - what do you think?


This month we received two great items to review
Vittles Vault Pet Food Container 
and 
Merrick Back Country Freeze Dried Real Salmon Treats


Today we are going to review the
 Merrick Freeze Dried Real Salmon Recipe Treats. 
My Cheetah dress makes me feel wild! 
Do you think cheetahs eat salmon??

Key Benefits

  • Treats offer the benefits of raw nutrition in a safe and easy-to-serve freeze-dried form.
  • All-natural recipe includes real salmon as the first ingredient, so they’re high in protein and nutrition.
  • Features a hearty, wood-smoked taste that makes dogs go wild.
  • Specially formulated to mimic the ancestral canine diet with ingredients from USA family farms.
  • No grain, gluten, corn, wheat, soy, artificial flavors, colors or preservative

I am dressed to dine in my navy dress 
accented with delicate purple flowers.
 I can smell the wonderful Ingredients
Salmon, Whitefish, Dried Peas, Dried Potatoes, Gelatin, Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (preservative).


My navy gingham is pawfect for the upcoming fall pawties
and the delicious salmon smell has caught the attention
 of another Pug Fashion Star!

Hazel is looking ravishing in red gingham!


Pug Fashion Stars pose pawfectly for 
Merrick Back Country Freeze Dried Real Salmon Treats!
8 paws up for these yummy treats
(mom thinks they are stinky but we love them!)

We love Chewy


Shop Chewy.com for all your pet needs
Great prices, fast shipping and pawsome customer service


disclaimer: we were provided one bag of Merrick treats free of charge 
in exchange for our honest review




22 comments:

  1. A girl can never have many too dresses or sweaters (I like doggie sweaters). I LOVE these pictures so adorable. The salmon treats sound super duper yummy, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD Mabel you are not just any star...you are a Super Duper Model!! I think I like your leopard dress the best!

    Those salmon treats look delish!!
    xoxo
    Arty(and Jakey too)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMD, you and Hazel in your matching gingham dresses are just too too beeYOUtiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really ARE a super model! ...and now I'm hungry!!!
    Cammie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! A fashion show and yum yums too! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  6. purple is totally your color... but pugs can wear all colors, because it is the pug what makes a dress or a coat to an eyecatcher :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Chewy too... but you'd never catch me in one of dos outfits. I wear my furskirt all da time.
    Wags,
    Ranger

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dearest huggy Puggy gal pals...that was a very very fine Fashion show and review. Each dress was purrfect for each photo too. I like the first one the bestest too great color for you Mabel. Hazel red gingham is definitely your color
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you could get even ME in a dress for one of those treats!

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  10. You girls look beautiful in your stylish dresses! I LOVE fishie treats!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You lovely ladies look so beautiful in your pretty dresses. You are both ready for the runway!!!

    We bet those treats are amazing - we love all things fishy!!!

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  12. You two look fantastic. A couple of super models for sure. Oh yeah your treat review was great too but we were distracted by your outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You girls are so beautiful and we love your dresses 🌸🌸

    ReplyDelete
  14. We are very partial to all things gingham. Love your Runway fashions.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You had us at Salmon!!!!! And we think purple is your colour, but you look stylish in anything!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey there! I think you look great in the purple!!!! (That's one of my favourite colours)... also the gingham is good too :)
    The treats sound amazing though.. I would love to get my fangs around some of those...
    Lots of licks - your mate Morrie!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mabel you should have been a fashion model! We were hoping to get one of those thingies but they ran out. Great review!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful dresses and models!! Those treats sound pawesome as well :)

    xoxo,
    Matt & Matilda

    ReplyDelete
  19. Look at all those beautiful clothes!!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete