Friday, November 17, 2017

My Birthday Fun!


I sure had a lot of fun this week celebrating my birthday!

Mom & I go to class on Mondays 


and I got to have a birthday picture 
with some of my friends

Tuesday morning Mom said
 "Mabel, lets go have some agility fun for your birthday!"

We joined our instructor and some others 
to practice our agility skills 


It was very windy! 
do you see my ears flying??



I watched my lab friend Emma while I waited for my turn


I barked at Mom to let her know I was ready to run!
We hoped to have a video to share but it didn't work out.

Then in the afternoon Mom took me to Petco
I got to pick out a toy!


I brought home this green froggie


With our Chewy order Mom got me a new chew toy!


Can I have it now Mom?


I love these puppy nylabones!

And my birthday was not over yet!


I got a package in the mail


Can you guess who it is from??


OMD! a huge bag of treats!! 


Let's see what is in the other package!


Arty sent me a winter scarf to keep me warm!


Thank you Arty! 
Your card made my heart go all a flutter, 
I am such a lucky pug to have such a wonderful guy
The treats are yummy and I love the scarf!!


We are the PugRanch Kids
Hazel & Mabel



22 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    That scarf is pawfect fur you Mabel - you surely did have a grand day!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure had a great celebration. Arty is so nice to send you those pressies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a wonderful day! (Who was that cocker spaniel in the first picture? We hardly ever see cockers any more!) Enjoy your chewy bone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated barkday, Mabel! Sounds like you had an amazing day! Momma approves of your toy choice. She loves froggies too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pawsome birthday week you are having, Mabel!!! You look so very beautiful doing your agilities, and your ears look adorable when then fly!

    I am so very happy you liked your pressies, you look divine in the scarf!

    xoxo,
    Arty(and Rsy and Jakey too!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful Birthday. Indeed, Arty is a great guy. You are very lucky.

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mabel you my huggy puggy know how to have a birthday blast! MOL look at those puggy ears flapping.
    Mayor Arty is the catch of the 21st Century and a good shopper. He knows how to keep his girl warm.
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful birthday! What fun and such great presents. Nose licks and love from Moth xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun celebration you had Mabel! Arty is a keeper fur sure!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so glad you had a wonderful birthday! Those Zuke Mini Treats are some of Ruby's favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You certainly did have one very special day, Mabel! I love the picture of you and your buddies all in birthday hats! That Arty is sure a great friend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You had a wonderful birthday. Your are lucky to have a boyfriend like Arty. And I love the picture of everyone posing for your birthday. You are very loved.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now that's the way to celebrate a birthday!!! It must have been very windy that day as we DO see your ears flying away there. Arty is such a swell guy - great pressies. You look quite lovely in your pretty scarf.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  14. My goodness - you know how to celebrate!!!!! So many presents, so much fun with your friends, and then Arty's package. Wow, Mabel, that's wonderful! I love your scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a wonderful day for a very special girl! I am so glad it was furbulous! XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMD! What a FABulous Burthday gurl! I loooves your group BDay shot! What a lovely bunch of puppers! I would have loved to see you work that agility course! Well, maybe next time your Moms can gets someone to record you!
    Wows, that Arty sure knows what a gurl likes! Nice! you look lovely in your scarf! he's a keeper fursure!
    HAPPY BURTHDAY gurl!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMD Mabel what a pawtastic Barkday you had and dat scarf looks marvelous on you!!! Happy Belated Birthday :)

    xoxo,
    Matt & Matilda

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMD that birthday photo is just too precious!!! So happy you had a pawesome birthday! xoxo DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such wonderful prezzies for a wonderful girl. Love the birthday pose with your fur-iends.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Barkday, Mabel! You got so many nice gifts, but that scarf is SUPER!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I see you had a very wonderful birthday!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete