Monday, December 30, 2019

My Thoughtful Guy Arty!




I have the most wonderful sweetheart!


Arty sent me some wonderful Christmas presents 
He knows just what I like!



Arty & I both love Zukes!


Oh yummy! Peanut Butter!!



And what girl doesn't want their very own 
Chewy Vuiton purse! 
Hilda is so jealous and keeps trying to steal it.



Did i get the face right? BOL!

 Arty knows a gal has to be able to take everything she might need when she goes to a trial. 
Mom says this tote will be great for our "extra's" 
like coats and collars 
and most impawtent, plenty of treats!!

Thank you so much Arty!
You always spoil me and I love it!


We are the PugRanch Kids
Mabel & Hilda



15 comments:

  1. Mabel tell Hilda...she is tooooooo young for a Beau.
    Arty is 87 million times a good shopper and I love the Chewy Vuiton purse. BOL BOL
    Hugs to you 2 huggy puggies and your peeps.
    Are you getting all that snow today that I heard about?
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooo glad you liked your pressies Mabel, you are definitely worth spoiling!!
    xoxo and Extra Christmas Smoochies,
    Arty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great guy, Mabel. Knows just what to get a girl. Enjoy those treats...we're sure Hilda will get a couple and not be so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful pressies Arty got you, Mabel. He sure is one great guy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari OM
    Spoiled, or what?! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I never knew there were designer purses for lady doggies! I bet our angel Miss Ginger would have loved that! (Does it have a squeaker in it???)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Arty sure is a good shopper. You are one lucky gal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Arty is so good to you! My aunt Gracie has a Chewy Vuitton purse too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That Arty is such a good guy. Some very cool, good looking and tasting pressies. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! That Arty really knows how to treat a girl. Your purse is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh god กอล์ฟthat was amazing article กอล์ฟthis was the of article of the yearกอล์ฟ I never seen the article like this กอล์ฟ I love to see the best article of the year like this I hope to contract with writter for bussiness



    ReplyDelete

  12. กอล์ฟ I think it gonna be the best topic in this weekกอล์ฟI wonder how to made this article correctly กอล์ฟwithout mistake I need to contract with writer

    ReplyDelete