Monday, December 16, 2019

Officially Official

We are pleased to announce that I am now officially

Hilda Heaven Sent


When I arrived at the PugRanch last May 
I did not bring any AKC registration papers with me.
We are thankful that AKC offers pups that do not have AKC registration papers to apply for a limited registration that allows them to compete in AKC dog sports.

In my case (and Mabel's also) we applied for a 
"Purebred Alternative Listing"

   Dogs that are of mixed heritage may apply for a
"Canine Companion" listing 
and will be designated an "All American Dog"
 for competition purposes. 

To apply for my PAL# I needed to be at least 6 months old,
 spayed (or neutered for boys), 
send a front and side picture 
and tell AKC why we think I am a purebred Pug. 


My front picture


Side picture


2 weeks later it arrived in the mail!
My official listing with AKC! 

And that is not all!

Now that I have a PAL #
Mom was able to send in my Canine Good Citizen test results and have that title added to my record!! 


So now I am officially 

Hilda Heaven Sent CGC



Mom and Mabel are pretty proud of me! 


We are the PugRanch Kids
Mabel & Hilda

17 comments:

  1. oh that is fantabulous!!! and that is a wonderful name... the heaven could not send a better pup to your sister and your parents, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Hilda...what a wonderful newsy post and I learned lots...WOW Love your official front and side proof of pug purebreed-ness photos
    Hilda Heaven Sent how that is a most fitting name.
    Huggy puggies sweet girl
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Hilda we loved you before you were official, and we love you now that you're official too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are all proud of you, but as Bertie said, we loved you and were proud of you before you were 'official'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are very, very proud of you too Hilda!!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love your registered name, Hilda, and we couldn't be more proud of you. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You were already pretty special, but now it's official!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is just wonderful, Hilda. And we just love your official name. We all know those Angels worked very hard to send your Mom and Dad that special delivery - you!!!

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way to go, Hilda! I belong to that club, too!! XOX Xena

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! So very proud of you. What a great accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMD, that is PAWSOME!!!!! CONGRATS MY FURIEND!!!!!
    (I don't even thinks I'M registered!!!! Maaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!)
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! The AKC is very lucky to have you. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dat are pawesome Hilda!! Congratulations :)

    xoxo,
    Matt & Matilda

    ReplyDelete