Friday, November 30, 2012

Guinea Pig Pug

OMP!
I am soooo excited to tell you about
 the fun I had last night that I can't hold still!




We go to training classes at
One Dog Makes A Difference
run by a nice lady named Jane.
She sent us an email and asked if we wanted to come
to an all new class for up and coming agility puppies.
She said me and some other dogs
 would be her Guinea Pigs.....

 
Huh???

 
Mom, I don't want to be a guinea pig,
I like me just as I am, a naughty pug!


Mom explained to me that it's just an expression
 for being the very first to try something.
Then she told me it involved toys and lots of treats.

Well Yea!!! I'm In!!

I learned some new things
 and
I met some new friends!

This is Angus and London


They are brother and sister


Angus kinda liked me!

And this is me running so fast
I almost wasn't in the picture!



 
I can't wait for next week
when we will learn more fun things.


We are the PugRanch Kids
Bailey, Hazel & Greta

5 comments:

  1. What fun! We know you will do great in class

    urban hounds

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are gonna be the king of the class!! I bet you win lots of cool prizes. I wish we had training classes around here cos mom said she needs to send dad to one!
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. A special invitation! WOW you guys must be super special. And who wouldn't like you, they would have to be crazy.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't get over that picture of you right after the guinea pig! Best. Ever. Such a great pug mug! ;-)
    Glad you are making friends and having fun at class.
    Love,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boy that sounds like fun. I went to puppy classes when I was little & I was the only one in the class to get detention!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete