Friday, December 28, 2012

Great Christmas!

 We had a fun Christmas!
Most of the human kids and grandkids came over on
Christmas Eve for the great buffet.
Bailey & Hazel had to stay in the bedroom
 while the feasting was going on,
but I got to mingle with the guests.
I did have to wear my collar and leash and
Mom & Dad took turns keeping me out of trouble.

So Hazel & I thought we would show you
some the great gifts we all got.

Just a second while I set things up.


WE got a new bed and some toys and some treats

 

Now for this next picture we have to put out a warning to our new friends Frankie Furter and Ernie

DO NOt Look!

SNOW FREAKS  PEOPLE

Ahead
v
v
v
v
These guys were made with love by family.
Mom was afraid to set them up on the floor

(she thought I would try to  um  remove their hats)


Butt they make a real cute centerpiece on the table

OK Everydog can look now

if you dare

Cause this next thing really freaked me out!!
I barked and jumped but it just stared at me!


I didn't know that a PUG could get that big!

Butt the best present we got this year
was all our new blogville friends!

Here's to a Grrreat New Year!

We are the PugRanch Kids
Bailey, Hazel & Greta


10 comments:

  1. That is some big PUG!! Holy Dog! I bet his eyes follow you everywhere.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Pug! That scared us too! But it sure is cute :)

    ♥♥♥
    Meredith & Scarlet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a great Christmas!
    Love,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woof! Woof! Woof! That BIG PUG head scares the BEJEEBAS outta me!!!
    You got some loot. Merry Christmas and a HAP-HAP-Happy New Year!
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMD OMD.... that PUGshirt is AMAZING!!! JUST AMAZING.

    Thanks fur the Warning about SnowFreaks... we did NOT look..

    By the way.... WELCOME to BLOGVILLE... and PLEASE come along with all of us Tomorrow... there is going to be a WEDDING and there will be FUN fur ALL... you can follow the LINKs on my blog. It will be a grrrreat chance fur you three to MEET and Greet More of the Blogville residents. It'll be FUN fur SURE... just click the links and jump right in. We all LOVE to meet new furends. ESP. those that know how to have a GRRRRRRRREAT time.. like you three do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh we love that big pug head tee shirt so much!
    And we are happy to have you for friends too! What a gift you have been to us!!!! thank you.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  7. That shirt is AWESOME!!!! Glad you had a great Christmas!!!!

    Love,
    Gampy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE that shirt! I'll have to look for one with a chihuahua.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The tshirt is kind of fun, now Mommy wants one of me. You did great for Christmas!

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you had a fab Christmas

    urban hounds

    ReplyDelete