Friday, December 6, 2013

Flashback Friday & Card Count!

BBrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

It is still very very cold here
Mom had to get out my boots from last winter
when we had a extreme cold spell

This is me last January modeling my new boots 


Bailey & Hazel are pretty good about going out
 and getting their business done quickly
but not me
I have to go around about 87 times before 
I go potty so I have to wear boots to 
keep my feet from getting too cold

Some of you may remember this video


when I was first learning to run in my shoes!

And now for the Christmas Card Count

Mom got all excited when she got home from work
and there was a fancy silver card for them

sorry Mom!

It was from Direct TV
doesn't count!
bwaarahhaaaa

Pugs -20   Peeps - 0

Mom needs to get crafty and make us 
a card hanger like Goose's Mom




Thank you
Reilly& Denny, Sully, Slimmer Pugs, Frankie & Ernie, the OP Pack,
Stella Rose Mags & Guss, Riley, Madi, Susie & Sidebite, Hailey & Zaphod,
Bella, Dory, Speedy, Dip Dip & the Bridge, Daisy Bella & Roxy,
Freedom Casper Nikki & Twinkie, Molly the Wally, 
Wrigs, Stella & Rory, Wally & Sammy



We are the PugRanch Kids
Bailey, Hazel & Greta



22 comments:

  1. I LOVE your boots!!! Pip always refused to wear boots, but hoping Ruby will give them a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those boots are cool remember boots are made for walking not running...bahahhahahah we loved your card we got in the mail last night!!
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barharhar, paw booties hey, well it does beat frozen Balls of snow for paws, burrrrrrr cold!

    The Mad scots

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you look so dapper in your paw boots. Great pugnation! You pugs are kicking your parents butts in the Christmas card count. Way to go!
    *high paws*
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  5. This boots are made for walking... and they are super cute. And 20:0 sounds not bad, think I know the card-champion :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your boots. Stay warm and stay safe now.
    Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. We r impressed that u wear them.
    Retro rover

    ReplyDelete
  8. WE DO remember that from last year. It was a super video.

    Our card count is 28 to 3. Isn't it FUN !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This peeps has zero too, BOL. Cool boots
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, your little boots are so cute! Bet they keep your tootsies warm.
    Love your card rack.
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooooooh You is rockin' da boots! I bets it not takes you long to gets used to 'em.

    Poor mom...BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. My mum would do da same but her would say "OOOOOOOOOH it's sparkly!"

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahaha those boots are supercute love them :D
    Have a great weekend and you are welcome to our blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are doing great in your boots. I am not a boot puppy, but I am glad they keep your feeties warm and dry.

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  14. We mailed you a card today! Our peeps have 2 now but they probably won't get any more BOL!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look adorable wearing your boots!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think my mom should get me some boots like yours.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  17. We got your adorable card! Mom is behind already, but we will make her get moving this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Totally rockin' the boots. Hope your peeps get at least one card.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, those boots are adorable! The video looks like they took some practice. BOL The card count is always so much fun. 20:0 is funny. My peeps tried to count one from the Salvation Army. BOL
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Pol Comm

    ReplyDelete
  20. What brand are those boots? Are they soft?

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just love your super snow boots :) We are so in the lead with cards, peeps only have one Bawahwhhahwhhaa xxooxxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMP I love that video of you frolicking around in your boots! Those look way easier to get on and off than those balloon-style booties (I have a set of them but I don't let my dad put them on me!) Those boots you have look more comfortable, too. Could you let me know what kind they are?

    Also, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE CHRISTMAS CARD! It arrived today - it looks nice next to our little Christmas tree.

    -Love,
    Sid.

    ReplyDelete