Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Get your Pawty Hats On!!


Welcome Blogville Friends
to the PugRanch 
Pawty Hat & Noisemaker Booth


We have hats of all styles and colors



something to suit everyone 

do you like the traditional top hat?



Looks great on our Police Commissioner Sarge



As he shares a little conversation 
with our distinguished Mayoress Madi

Bailey goes for a tall hat


while Bob shows off 
a sparkly gold hat and matching pawty horn


We have pointy hats in pretty colors



pointy hats for dogs



And pointy hats for cats


Whoa! 
 That dude in the middle looks like he is NOT 
gonna make it till midnight!  



Ummm ... Ernie,  
where did you find that hat??

No -  the D does not stand for Dachshund




 Now that's more like it!


If you like something with a little more flair
we have feather headbands



Greta likes the fancy feather hats!



We even have feather hats for the guys



Takes a confident dog to wear a hat like that Sarge!


And here we have Ping & Tubby 



showing off our custom made hats
trimmed with hand died squirrel fur

If you really want to make a dramatic statement



or you are hoping to hear the ladies say
"who was that masked doggy?"



this mask is for you!


Oh look!
clever Hazel has accessorized her feather hat


with her Pup-a-Top dog tag
Anyone need their beer opened ??


Wanna make some noise???

we've got loud horns


tickle horns


blow out horns


We even got in some special pawty horns


just for Puddles 
BOL!



 And your gonna need some of these 
Paw Clappers 

When you go to see

the BAD DAWG AGENCY and the SURF JAMMERS!!
at the Blogville Park Gazebo



 We have the traditional chinese drums
Or you can choose the squirrel skin drums

And don't forget to grab a kazoo
to play Auld Lang Syne at midnight


So grab yourself a hat
make some noise!


and be sure to visit the other hosts for 
 all the New Years Eve fun!

SARGE IS  hosting the Big dance 
and  will be showing 27 our our bestest boot-scooters.

Wyatt is providing the foodables.   

Lily is already giving dance lessons for us.  
See her 12-26, 12-28 and 12/30 posts

Sam's red wagon is available for transportation to and from the party.

Puddles is working with Madi & Ruby to supply drinks
including non-alcoholic ones.

Rockin' Wills will add his DJ stylings, special music,
 the big countdown and more.

Bad Dawg Agency will be performing 
in the Blogville Park Gazebo.
The crabby girls' group Surf Jammers 
will also be performing in the Blogville Park Gazebo.

Baggy & Nin are hosting the Open Mic Comedy Hour

Ranger will have his Resolutions Booth open for business


Mollie & Alfie are arranging the fireworks for the final midnight blast.



We are the PugRanch Kids
Bailey, Hazel & Greta

35 comments:

  1. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooo…. dos are great hats. I just can't decide. Oh, oh, oh…. I gotz to get me one of dos Paw Clappers!
    Wags,
    Ranger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they all are great. Can I get a green one and a noisemaker what has more decibel than a staring Boeing? That would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY PUGS I AM MEOWLESS WHAT A FANTABULOUS POST. I LOVE HATS, HORNS, BALLOONS, BUBBLES AND HECK I LOVE EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING BLOGVILLE IS THE BEST AND THIS IS THE BEST PARTY NO DRIVING AND EVERYONE IS SAFE AT HOME.
    HUGS MADI PUDDLES' BAR WENCH
    GREAT GREAT POST

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are just the best. I am gonna grab a hat and make some noise. Let's get this pawty started.
    Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year 2014, hope this year brings all the best things to you and your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is the bestest assortment of party thingies EVER! OMD can I have a set of those paw clappers and a kazoo?!? I love a good kazoo tune. BOL Everyone looks great and these are the hit of the party. Can't have New Year's without the fun hats and zingers. Thanks so much, my furiends and we'll be partying all day and all night!
    BTW: I'm saving that dance for you, sweet Greta!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Party Animal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, what a grreat time! I need a New Year's top hat, and Cinderella wants something pink and sparkly. We're going to pawty hard ALL night!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many decisions. Lee wants the feather hat and Phod will take a top hat. We want whatever makes the most noise for midnight. Happy New Year! Lee and Phod and their Lady

    ReplyDelete
  9. heheheheheehe ERNIE looks NORMAL in that "D" hat... he is a DUNCE fur Sure.
    Ruby and Penny would each like a Feather Mask.. and Tickle Horns...... OMD this is gonna be a Night fur ME to REMEMBER.... I can TELL.
    Ernie and Roxy would each like a PAW CLAPPER.... they knew they wanted THOSE when everybuddy showed up fur the BDA Pawformance in the Park with Paw Clappers!!
    OMD OMD Happy HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL.... and to your peeps...
    AND.... THANK YOU FUR getting all the HATS and Noisey Makers fur us!! Blogville LOOKS Super now... and OH THE NOISE... It is enough to drive the squirrels FAR away. THANKS THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just us Dogtors stopping by and checking up on all the new years activities. Those blow horns and pawty hats r pawsome. We especially like the paw clapper. We think we r gonna keep one in the blogville ambulance. You never know when there might be a blogville emergency where someone needs a round of paw clapping applause to help them out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. BAWAWHHAHWHAHHWA I'll have an Ernie one for Alfie Bawahwhahhhahwa I'm having the pretty pink one.. Oh thiz pawty iz a blazt xxoxxxx


    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like the snazzi hat I picked out from your shop that I am wearing.
    I could use a Kazoo I'll be right over.
    Happy New Year
    Sweet William The Scot ~ AKA Rockin Wills

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful selection! I think I need some for everybody in the band! Happy New Year!!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can I swap out my hat for one of those cool masks that Frankie has?!? Hailey wants a new pink feathered one too. The kazoos are really fun and I'd like to have one of your other noisemakers to go with it. OMD you guys have great stuff here!! Woohooooo!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Party Animal

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bwhahahaha...Ernie has on his dunce hat...so pitiful really.
    Nows go ahead and gives me of them noisemakers fur drinkers and a nice purty hat. I likes da one withs feathers. Hazel looks so good in hers.

    I is off to gets me anudder Decapitated Barbie.

    Puddles...Head Bartender

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank DOG - I've found some other fashionable dogs and cats wearing hats! Thought I was the only one!

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  17. HOLY COW PATTIES!!! How do I choose guys?! Shoot. Well, I thinks I'll take one of each and change them out durin' the night! I do fancy those feather ones though...okays, I'll take TWO of those!!! BOL
    Nice job guys!! There are enough noise makers here to bring in TWO New Years!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. ArooOoo noise makers and fancy hats what fun!

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, that's a lot of choices. It's hard to decide but we love feathers.
    We ran into those cats at the bar, the guy in the middle was sleeping in the corner.

    Happy New Year,
    Cindi Lou & The Kitty Krew

    ReplyDelete
  20. UMMMMMM we hate to be BEGGERS... butt do you have any of those Squirrel Skin Drums left... the BDA thinks we could use them fur a few songs...
    there are so many of your Hats and Noisy Makers all around town... Everybuddy LOVES them. THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  21. Well, I mean to be a begger, I is comin' back fur a kazoo and them paw clappy things. I is gonna clap fur myself.
    Oh heres some drinks fur ya'll too fur such a great job.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great party we are so happy to be invited

    retro rover

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy New Year!! I want them all!!! I am having such a blast. Lets all go and dance now. Wooooooooohoooooooooooooo!!! Pfttttttttttttttttttttttttt Happy New Year


    Loveys Slashy

    ReplyDelete
  24. OH THANK YOU fur the EXTRA Paw Clappers and fur the Squirrel Skin Drums... the Bad Dawg Agency REALLY appreciates it...

    Butt we just don't know WHAT to say about that Puddles... Baaaaawaaah

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy New Year! Hope you have a wonderful and blessed New Year!
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wyatt just chewed up my hat!! Can I get another one of those Paw Print ones with the green fur? Give me a couple more noisemakers too....I lost the last one out on the dance floor.


    Stanzie

    ReplyDelete
  27. Happy New Year my friends! So much fun going on!
    I will be finding my love Toby Moses- and go sit quiet on a blanky somewhere,, but first of all we will need some hats.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  28. Making our wake up rounds with the paw clapper. That was such a pawsome idea u had. We r off to check up on anyone who fell asleep early.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow, the bash is winding up to the big finale! Don't forget to swing by the bar and get your champagne so you're ready for the midnight countdown and toast. Thanks so much, my furiends for hosting the hats and party favors today....they really added the right atmosphere and helped make the party complete! I'm sending you all wishes for a wonderful New Year!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Party Animal

    ReplyDelete
  30. BTW: Sam his his red wagon all powered up now and ready for trips to get everyone home safely in case you're looking for a ride! :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. You guys have an awesome time! We are snoozing in the new year. All those noisemakers would drive us bonkers! Except Isabelle, since she's deaf, BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Yippeeeee...horns are louder than my barking! I love all the hats, too. I'm getting ready for the festivities in 12 minutes!
    oxox
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  33. With so many hat and accessory choices, there is no reason not to Party!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Happy New Year, Kids!!!
    *Cairn cuddles*
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wow - this was fantastic - you guys take partying to the next level! I love all the hats and noisemakers (well, maybe not the noisemakers so much - I tend to bark at loud noises). I'm sure you all had a blast! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU!

    -Love,
    Sid.

    ReplyDelete